Sunday 22 November 2009

Purchase Liv Fashion Doll - Daniela


My daughter received this for her 7th birthday.
She was really wanting these dolls badly and was not disappointed at all at. She played with it non-stop.

There seems to be a million strings and things to cut your way through to free the doll from her package, so a need to be patient.
The doll it really very pretty. Very lifelike inserted eyes instead of painted on eyes, they really add a nice touch of realism, and are very well done.
The wigs, my daughters main desire to play with really are also nice and I was surprised. The hair is very soft and silky. I like that all extra wigs come with a "wig head" to store them on, an when not in use, also useful for combing them out.
You will probably need to trim them after your brush them to cleam up some rogue long pieces. It is also very apparent they were cut with a machine, The straight wigs particularly are choppy and even a bit jagged looking, but not something my daughter noticed at all.
At first it seemed a bit difficult to change wigs, there is a hole in the doll's head and a plastic peg in the wig. Then the directions point out you can push your fingers on the wig to pop the wig a bit inside out to easily insert the wig on the doll's head. My Daughter has not needed any help changing the wigs or clothing.
The joints in this doll are pretty wild!! this doll has knee-caps, and rotating wrists and ankles. Very impressive how lifelike you can make movements!! I think that is my biggest concern, how durable are they. My daughter always has played very respectfully with her dolls so I am not as much worried about her breaking it as I am friends who can get a little over-enthusiastic. SO far I can't really see any problems.

Get more detail about Liv Fashion Doll - Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment