Saturday 2 January 2010

Barbie Wedding Day Styling Head Immediately


The only positive about this item is the beautiful makeup and presentation... in the package. Our daughter received it for her 3rd birthday because I requested it. But it was a complete disappointment and we returned it. For the few minutes our daughter tried to brush or style the hair, it kept falling over because it's too lightweight. The hair itself is poor quality and not very dense either. There wasn't enough hair to keep the tiara/veil in place and with even the lightest brushing the hair was falling out and flying all over the place. (I tried brushing it myself as carefully as I could... but it made no difference.) The MAIN purpose of this toy (brushing and styling) is a complete failure. I would not buy it for Anyone or recommend it to Anyone. Get more detail about Barbie Wedding Day Styling Head.

No comments:

Post a Comment