Sunday 17 January 2010

Save American Girl Julie Doll and Paperback Book


I read the other reviews and wanted to make sure I addressed any of their concerns. First of all, this doll's hair is the EASIEST of all the American Girl dolls my 3 daughters (and sister) have...we have almost 10 dolls total. This is actually the doll I would suggest because it has the easiest and prettiest hair of all the dolls. You have to be extra careful no matter what American Girl doll you get. This doll is no exception. These are not meant to be treated like an ordinary doll. The hair salon at the stores are not for replacing hair...they are there to do different hair styles. You can send the doll in to the doll hospital to get a head replacement to get new hair for your doll. The doll's wig can not be replaced without replacing the head.

My 6 year old has wanted an American Girl doll for over a year now. We bought Target's version much cheaper last year (Our Generation) for her to practice taking care of first. These dolls are high quality and are meant to be collectables and therefore need to be treated as so. There is a reason they are so expensive and popular...they are really wonderful dolls. Julie comes with a some neat accessories, but I agree with the other sellers...buy her from American Girl. The prices are inflated because people don't check the real site. I'd check there first and go from there.

Julie has the softest and most amazing hair I have ever seen. The other dolls' hair can be rather hard to handle, but I use a spray bottle with water and the American Girl wire brush. I have braided the other doll's hair to keep it nice when the girls are not playing with them. Julie's hair is quite an exception...it is long, soft and staight. Her hair feels the most like real hair out of any doll's hair I have ever felt. Get more detail about American Girl Julie Doll and Paperback Book.

No comments:

Post a Comment