Saturday 27 February 2010

Shop For My Scene Jungle-Licious Delancey


OK lets start... I own all of the Jungle-Licious girls and Delancy is barely my fav ( 'cause they're all great!). Delancy comes with a way cute purse, a bunch of hair clips (three), the zebra on the hair-streaks is cute and detachable. I know you're all wondering about the hair-streaks, "Do they really wash out?". From what I've used of them, the streaks do wash out, I put them not only in the dolls hair (they look cute), but I tortured my brother and put them in his hair... they washed out. Delancy's hair is hard to turn around at first, but eventually you can turn it. Which brings me to a very important detail, the flower in her hair can be removed (it's sewn in), but if you want to keep it in, like me, just slide it down her hair to a certain point (though it's a little hard to fix her hair with it in the way).


Pros: Dress is made of a high quality fabric, very nice..
Hair-Streaks are easy to use.
Hair is easy to manage.
Comes with tons of small accessories.

Cons: Not enough hair-streaks.
As I said the head is hard to turn.
Should have made the flower in her hair a clip.

It's a really great doll and I recommend it to collectors, little girls, or anyone who loves dolls!

Hope my review helps ya. :P
Get more detail about My Scene Jungle-Licious Delancey.

No comments:

Post a Comment