Tuesday 1 December 2009

Buy BFC Ink 18" Large Dollpack - Calista


Cute doll, with cute accessories. Theres a website with games and such connected with the BFC ink dolls that my daughter is amazed with she wants to create her own BFC club with her friends. What we read on the site about 'Calista' was all positive and my daughter said 'Calista' was just like her very excited about the doll. I also found the books that go with the dolls. Theres neat accessories. We have American Girl dolls and of course these to do compare, however AG dolls cost too much period. The price is a bit higher but its more of a gift type doll which your little girl would love to have. I was able to purchase mine for ten dollars less on sale, and as Christmas approaches and this being on one of the top toys of the season I do see many more sales to come on this BFC line of dolls and accessories. Get more detail about BFC Ink 18" Large Dollpack - Calista.

No comments:

Post a Comment