Sunday 27 December 2009

Order Hannah Montana Surf Shop Doll


I bought this doll for my little sister, who loves Hannah Montana and has been asking for a Hannah doll for a while now. I was originally going to go with one of the singing dolls, but when I came across this doll I couldn't resist. I couldn't believe this doll was only seven bucks! If you were to buy this doll at Toys R Us you'd probably pay twenty or at least fifteen. I really liked this doll because she closely resembles Hannah and her outfit is cute and stylish. The service was great, and the doll came right on time. My sister absolutely LOVES this doll, and the quality is even better than I expected. My only complaint is the stack of bracelets that the doll comes with on her arm. They come off very easily and could get lost or even swallowed by a younger child or a pet. My sister is very happy with her Hannah doll and she is already asking for more Hannah dolls for her birthday! Thanks Amazon! :)Get more detail about Hannah Montana Surf Shop Doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment