Tuesday 15 December 2009

Precious Princess Sparkle Bag Sleeping Beauty Best Quality


I bought this set for my 3 year old daughter, as well as the Cinderella set. She loves them both, and never lets them out of her sight. BUT, I wish I had NEVER bought them. The Cinderella doll lost her head within 2 days, and the Sleeping Beauty within a week. I replaced them, thinking we just had a bad luck batch, but the Cinderella has already lost her head. This is not due to my daughter being rough with them, but the fact that dressing them is almost impossible without pulling on their heads. Additionally, I don't know how any child is expected to dress these dolls. Even my husband and I struggle to get the dresses on. It is almost impossible. The poor quality, coupled with the difficulty in dressing them, makes me wish I had never bought them. I spend countless minutes a day changing their clothes because my daughter can't. Don't waste your money, or your time with these dolls!Get more detail about Precious Princess Sparkle Bag Sleeping Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment